COVID-19 Action Plan
COVID-19 is a highly contagious respiratory virus, and there is an inherent risk of exposure in entering any public space. By visiting Poncho's Pond RV Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
What We're Doing
Here at Poncho's Pond RV Park, we are taking extra steps in protecting the health of our guests. We have always used and will continue to use hospital grade cleaners and sanitizers. Given the current situation, we are stepping up our game even more. Here is what you can expect from us to help mitigate COVID-19, Influenza, and other viruses.
- Sanitizing of all public spaces and touch surfaces.
- Implemeting a modified activity schedule. We will continue to evaluate our activity schedule, to try to accommodate our guests as well as current CDC guidelines.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn in all enclosed public spaces, including but not limited to the office, laundry rooms, restrooms, wifi lounge, and fitness center.
- If you do not want to wear a mask, all store items are available for purchase over the phone for sidewalk pickup or delivery to your site.
- Public restoom and shower facilities are open. However, we encourage you to limit your usage of the public, common facilities whenever possible.
- A strict staff screening and illness contingency plan has been implemented.
- Optional telephone check-in procedures. (See detailed information below).
- Limiting occupancy, through a sign-up system, for indoor pool and hot tub usage. (See information here)
What We Expect of You
For the health and safety of all our guests, we are asking campers to abide by the following protocols.
- If you are sick, or simply are not feeling well, please stay home. Communicate with our office staff, and we will do our best (within reason) to help you reschedule your stay.
- If you become ill during your stay, please isolate yourself to your camper and make arrangements to vacate the property. Again, please communicate with the office, and we will do our best (within reason) to help you reschedule. Please do not enter any public guest space.
- Please adhere to current CDC guidelines in social distancing (6 feet apart from other guests, etc.)
- Please adhere to limits Poncho's Pond imposes on guest areas.
- WASH YOUR HANDS, COVER YOUR COUGH AND/OR SNEEZE WITH YOUR ELBOW.
- Please be understanding that as this situation progresses, there will be changes to policies and protocols. We are all doing our best.
Optional, but recommended.
- Arrive and park by the office of Poncho's Pond RV Park (Do not call before you physically arrive. We will not check you in until you are on property).
- Call us at 1-888-308-6602 (Do not call before you physically arrive. We will not check you in until you are on property).
- Office staff will verify all information necessary, including but not limited to Name, Address, Telephone Number, Departure Date, Number of Guests, Number of Pets, and E-mail Address.
- Payment must be made over the phone, via credit card.
- All receipts, campground map, television listing, etc. will be provided via e-mail to the camper.
- All campers will then be escorted to their site by a Poncho's Pond staff member, on a golf cart.