COVID-19 Action Plan
What We're Doing
Here at Poncho's Pond RV Park, we are taking extra steps in protecting the health of our guests. We have always used and will continue to use hospital grade cleaners and sanitizers. Given the current situation, we are stepping up our game even more. Here is what you can expect from us to help mitigate COVID-19, Influenza, and other viruses.
- Sanitizing of all public spaces and touch surfaces.
- Cancellation of all planned activities until at least June 12, 2020.
- A strict staff screening and illness contingency plan has been implemented.
- Under Executive Order 2020-77, all public guest areas, including but not limited to the office, indoor pool, fitness center, and restrooms will remain closed through May 28, 2020.
- After May 28, limits on number of guests in common areas will be imposed.
- Mandatory telephone check-in through May 28, 2020. Optional telephone check-in beginning May 28, 2020. (See detailed information below)
What We Expect of You
For the health and safety of all our guests, we are asking campers to abide by the following protocols.
- If you are sick, or simply are not feeling well, please stay home. Communicate with our office staff, and we will do our best (within reason) to help you reschedule your stay.
- If you become ill during your stay, please isolate yourself to your camper and make arrangements to vacate the property. Again, please communicate with the office, and we will do our best (within reason) to help you reschedule. Please do not enter any public guest space.
- Please adhere to current CDC guidelines in social distancing (6 feet apart from other guests, etc.)
- Please adhere to limits Poncho's Pond imposes on guest areas.
- WASH YOUR HANDS, COVER YOUR COUGH AND/OR SNEEZE WITH YOUR ELBOW.
- Please be understanding that as this situation progresses, there will be changes to policies and protocols. We are all doing our best.
Mandatory through May 28, 2020. Optional after May 28, 2020
- Arrive and park by the office of Poncho's Pond RV Park (Do not call before you physically arrive. We will not check you in until you are on property).
- Call us at 1-888-308-6602 (Do not call before you physically arrive. We will not check you in until you are on property).
- Office staff will verify all information necessary, including but not limited to Name, Address, Telephone Number, Departure Date, Number of Guests, Number of Pets, and E-mail Address.
- Payment must be made over the phone, via credit card.
- All receipts, campground map, television listing, etc. will be provided via e-mail to the camper.
- All campers will then be escorted to their site by a Poncho's Pond staff member, on a golf cart.